Several members of the Board of Trustees recently completed terms of service and were recognized for their dedication at the spring meeting.
- PAM GARDNER was a member of the Board of Trustees for 15 years, serving as its Chairperson over the past several years until last fall. Pam lives in Villa Ridge, MO.
- JULIE MORSE has served as a trustee of Berkshire Christian for eight years. Her service included responsibility as the assistant treasurer. Julie lives in Portland, ME.
- STEVE SPEARING completed a five-year term of service on the Berkshire Board. Steve served as Vice-Chairperson up until last fall. Steve lives and pastors a church in Hampstead, NC.
Pics (L-R): Steve Spearing, Julie Morse, Pamela Gardner
Several new members were elected to the Board of Trustees, including:
- HAZEL BLACKSTONE, a retired pastor’s wife and leader in women’s ministries. Hazel is a graduate of Berkshire Christian College and taught in public and Christian schools in her career. She lives in Pittsfield, MA.
- LANA JERNIGAN is the Director of Ministry at Camp Dixie. She is a graduate of Berkshire Christian College and serves in various leadership capacities denominationally. Lana lives in Fayetteville, NC.
- DAVID NORCK served as the Family Relations Director for the Illinois Family Institute prior to his retirement and is a former executive in the insurance industry. He holds degrees from Gordon and Wheaton Colleges, and currently lives in Wheaton, IL.
- CHET HART is a pastor and current Vice Chairman of the Board of Trustees for Berkshire Christian. A graduate of Berkshire Christian College, he was elected to his first term after completing an unexpired one year term. Chet lives in Huntersville, NC.
Published: June 1, 2019