eBerkshire Registration Process
- Complete the online Interest Form. You will be contacted by our Distance Education and Learning Manager who will send you the appropriate Course Registration Form.
- Complete the Course Registration Form. Return the completed form to the Distance Education and Learning Manager via email (email@example.com). You will then receive a Student Policy & Procedure Handbook as well as a username and password in order to access the online course website.
- Payment: Make the indicated payment using the online payment procedure or mail a check.
Pay Online Here
Or Mail a Check to:
Berkshire Christian College
P. O. Box 826
Haverhill, MA 01831
- Course Materials: Once payment for the course is received, you will receive a list of the required textbooks for the course.
- Confirmation Notice: You will receive notice of official enrollment from the online system three (3) days prior to the course start date. You will then be able to login to the course and see the course materials.
Hybrid and/or Local Learning Center Registration Process
- Complete the online Interest Form.
- Collaborate with the Distance Education/& Learning Manager to identify what course will best meet the needs of your group and establish a start date.
- Identify an onsite point of contact, coordinator.
- Recruit students and have them complete Course Registration Forms.
- Payment will need to be made by the agreed upon date prior to the course’s start date.
- Course begins on agreed upon start date.
Some scholarship resources are available for qualified students. If you need financial assistance, please indicate in the “Additional Comments” section of the Interest Form.
SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR PASTORS: For a limited time, BCC is offering one fully-scholarshipped course to people serving in a local Advent Christian Church as a pastor, assistant pastor, youth minister or music minister. Please indicate interest using the Additional Comments section of the Interest Form.
Use the form below to begin the process. You will be contacted by our Distance Education and Learning Manager who will send you the appropriate materials/information.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.