Take courses offered through eBerkshire for personal enrichment or in pursuit of a certificate. eBerkshire provides learning opportunities that fit within your schedule and commitments. Although classes are taken online, they are very interactive and embody Berkshire’s commitment to a highly supportive, personalized experience that is Bible-based and culturally relevant.
Students can register for courses at varying lengths, but should keep in mind that the course material is the same whether it is a 15-16 week course or an 8-10 week course. Currently, we recommend that if a student plans to take Survey of the Old Testament or Survey of the New Testament that they do so during one of the longer course offering periods. If you have any questions please email Debra Welkley, Distance Education/Learning Manager, at . Students will need to complete the application process to register for classes and finalize their registration at least 5 days prior to a course start date.
Upcoming Course Start Dates:
- August 6, 2018 (course ends November 26, 2018)
- August 13, 2018 (course ends December 5, 2018)
- August 20, 2018 (course ends December 10, 2018)
- September 4, 2018 (course ends December 21, 2018)
- September 17, 2018 (course ends January 7, 2019)
- October 8, 2018 (course ends January 28, 2019)
- October 22, 2018 (course ends February 11, 2019)
- November 9, 2018 (course ends February 22, 2019)
- November 26, 2018 (course ends March 11, 2019)
- December 17, 2018 (course ends April 1, 2019)
Please Note: There is some flexibility in the start dates for interested students.
What can eBerkshire do for you? Maybe more than you think.
“I have been a pastor for 25 years. I recently completed the “Introduction to Advent Christian Theology” course. Having been familiar with Advent Christian doctrine for many years, I really didn’t expect to learn much that I wasn’t already familiar with. Boy, how wrong I was! The curriculum and reading materials were excellent.
I highly recommend this course for any serious Bible student, clergy and layperson alike. “
Rev. Miles Nelson Pastor, Lulu Advent Christian Church